Monday, April 29, 2013

Best Kept Secret

My brother Matt is here visiting us while my parents are in Hawaii! Yay! Not only is he hilarious & thoughtful, but he has told me he's here to help me. So far today, he's swept twice, cleaned the backyard, playroom, cleaned & vacuumed the boys' room, brought me glasses of water & watched Brody while I took a TWO hour nap! (I was soo exhausted from Wyatt waking me up at 4:30 in the am & then driving 9 hours yesterday! Matt was so cute, he stayed up talking to me.  We talked about favorite movies, favorite foods, Matt's on and off girlfriend, Bridget. It was very sweet of him!) Even Wyatt got to sleep extra long, because Matt was here to stay with him! Ten days are not long enough... I think Matt is my parents' best kept secret!

1 comment:

Jenna Rabe said...

He's the greatest. I love Matt! Send him to our house when you're done. So cute that he stayed up talking to you.